Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Don't Worry...



Sometimes when in the midst of our own personal storms, we forget that  there is always a light at the end of our own dark tunnel.  I've been through it, you've been through it or still going through it...
We're all navigating in the sea of life  and this sea sometimes rocks our boat with violence as we learn  to be better sailors ...

This song is dedicated to those of us that are dealing with difficulties right now..

Keep the trust!
With love, May the Blessings Be!

3 comments:

Jennifer Snellings said...

Hi Adee!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet encouragement! :) It is great to "meet" a fellow Texan! Are you just loving Kelly's class??!! It is overwhelming all the amazing knowledge she is sharing with us!! :)

I just love your jewelry! The skeleton key necklaces are wonderful! They are so unique; what a cool idea! I've always had a love for keys...my sorority in college used the "key" as one of our symbols so they have always had a special significance to me!! :) I can't wait to see more!

Take care,
Jennifer

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Hi Adee! Thanks for stopping by my blog. thanks for the song. It's always nice to listen to Marley.

Jodene Shaw said...

Hi Adee!
I love that you posted this song...I had it in my head last weekend and you are the second person from Flying Lessons that has posted something about this song. Coincidence? I don't think so!

Anyway, just wanted to stop in and say Hi...thanks for visting my blog post that I shared on the flying lessons page!

I'll be back!
grace,
~jodi shaw