Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy Weekend!



I'm off to core some beads with my little coring machine!
I used to core my glass beads by hand, a much more laborious and sometimes unhappy experience when the occasional bead would crack under the hammer!

Then along came  Dave  and his sweet little 'Impress', and the rest is history!

I love tools that make my work easier.. This one gets 10/10 in the long list of tools I use in my work. Beadmakers are known ''tools-aholics ! I invented this word right now, but it's the truth.. LOL!

 Have delightful weekend doing what you love best! xxoxx

6 comments:

Marianne said...

With cooltools like this, beadmaking is looking very inviting.

Adriana said...

Marianne,this is the neatest little tool I have owned! It makes coring beads so much fun!

I liked it so much I bought two.
Thanks for dropping by !

See you on the flying page!

Kerri said...

i am so glad you got that nifty tool! :) your beads are very pretty!

Dale said...

Adee these beads are gorgeous. I like your new tool too. It looks like something I have been looking for to put tubes through my enamel pieces to create a better looking bail. I declare, I am such a tool junkie.

Unknown said...

Beautiful glass beads! I admire them so because I could never do it.
pat

wherearetheheros said...

wow before I read the post I thought it was a sculpture/art.
I thought the 7 was a question mark and that the whole thing was much bigger than it really is.
After I understood what it was and blew up the picture my art reality was shattered ,even so -cool machine and nice picture.